You have worked hard to create a business that is successful and profitable.
Yet you have this nagging feeling that you are not doing enough to secure your future.
In fact, it has gotten to the point that you are now stressing out that you are blowing all your hard earned dollars.
That you will end up either working forever or broke and on the street.
So you have decided it is time to manage your money better.
But there is a catch.
Fear of making the wrong decisions with your money makes you want to leave it in a savings account
- Hiring the wrong financial planner. Worse yet, hiring one that talks down to you while selling you what you don't need.
- Investing on your own and losing all your heard earned money.
- Not saving enough to continue the lifestyle you enjoy.
All these make you want to keep ignoring your finances.
But that is not all.
If you do manage to move forward and start talking to people you face another problem.
Most planners have no clue how a business owners financial life is different than a people with 9-5 jobs.
- Budgeting is different.
- Deciding how much to save is different.
- Diversification is harder because of your business.
- Timing your retirement is harder.
- I get that while one year may be great, another might not.
- I get that your industry can change and what was once a great business might not be anymore.
- I understand that besides for retirement you are worried about many other things. Such as insurance, your employees, and taxes (both personal and work).